Google Analytics

Monday, October 28, 2013

Blog Categories

1. Write a blog post explaining what kinds of categories you would use on your blog to stay organized and reach your target audience. How would these categories help the business grow?

Categories I would use to stay organized on my blog would be Events, Safety/Health, and Miscellaneous. I think having an Events category on my blog would help promote any sort of events I put out for my business such as a discounted weekend for grooming, baths etc. This way, people could check out the photos from each event that took place at my business which would hopefully provoke them to wanting to join our next! A blog about safety would be interesting for my viewers because they are pet owners and interested in the safety of their animals. This would include Halloween Safety, Snow Safety, Beach Safety etc. This would attract customers as well as other animal lovers to check out my blog for news on Safety and Health. The traffic on my blog from this topic could interest the viewer in checking out my hotel and spa as well. Miscellaneous would be anything that does not fit into one category or is too small to put into its own. Topics in this category could include best dog toys, grooming tips, best products to use on the fur etc.

Blog Posts commented on: It Boggles The Mind - Manuel Acero, Lori's Social Media Blog, and Look Who's Sharing Lenah Parente.




1 comment:

  1. I have seen that a couple of other people have posted that they would use events as a category. I think this is such a good idea. It would definitely keep you relevant and you would always have a niche group that will follow your updates.

    ReplyDelete