Google Analytics

Monday, October 7, 2013

Business Growth and Potential Opportunities

Write a blog post talking about why you chose the businesses you did to like as your page. How might you use this feature of Facebook to grow your business?

The businesses I chose to like on Facebook were specially related to business promotion. I figure, liking businesses that are not Pet Hotels (competitors) and instead liking local Pet Stores, Humane Societies, and Animal Hospitals will increase traffic in my business. In this way, we could cross reference our promotional values between customers. This would enable both of us to grow together and someone who enjoys my business will be intrigued by the recommendation or preference I have for other business since I am in the same industry. I think this would be the best way for both businesses to benefit and help each other out!

No comments:

Post a Comment