Google Analytics

Monday, October 14, 2013

Visual Platforms

Compare the 4 most widely used visual platforms. Which would work the best for your product or service?

I definitely think Facebook is a vital asset to my business's success. There are 955 active users on the website so it makes sense to join the masses. I really think this would be the best way to promote my business and make it successful. In this way, I can use status updates to post events, coupons, promo offers, and create daily/weekly interaction with my customers. Also, as being a customer myself I know that if I enjoy a business I definitely check out their Facebook page and like it to see photos, offers and learn more about the company.  YouTube could be great, but I do not think I would have enough consistent content to keep posting videos all the time. So, I think while it could be a great asset it is not as effective as say Facebook would be or an active level. Google+ I also do not think many consumers of my business would use. While i think it is effective it is not as nearly useful because I feel a customer would look at my Facebook much sooner than Google+. I think LinkedIn could be useful to reach some of the other industry professionals. We would be able to utilize our skills together to create more of a combined force in the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment