Google Analytics

Monday, October 21, 2013

Twitter Connections

Write a blog post describing what search words you used to find your connections. Did you have to play around with more than one key term to start seeing the right results? Who did you end up finding?

Key words I found to be the most effective in retrieving connections on Twitter were pets and San Diego pets. I had to play around with these search inputs to find the right connections I wanted to make and thought about how my business would be attractive to their followers. I followed PetsSmart, Pet Photography, San Diego Pet Park, Cutest Pets, Helen Woodward, San Diego Pets Mag, Pets for Patriots and more. I think each of theses Twitter pages/business accounts would be most beneficial if we cross connected our followers as we all love pets.  

No comments:

Post a Comment