Google Analytics

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Template

I chose to use this template because I felt it was a very simple design. I think if I had chosen something more dynamic or complex it would take away from the blog itself and the words that I write. I also felt since it is a blog, it can be more relaxed than if it was a personal website etc. I enjoy the template's font size, style, and the overall layout and design of this blog. When I first started to figure out what I wanted, I searched through the available blog templates (I am sure there are more online to be downloaded) but wanted to stick with this one. I enjoy the design very much so!  I like where the 'about me' section is located and enjoy the background image. I think it is very simple, and the blurred image creates a sort of nostalgic feel. Overall, I am very pleased with the template and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment