Google Analytics

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Doggie Spa/Hotel

The business I plan to create is a Doggie Spa/Hotel business. Nowadays more than ever taking extra care of your pets and making sure they are well taken care of when you are away is vital. My Target Market is anyone with a dog and also I could associate my business with other places such as PetsMart. In this way, I would be able to market my business and theirs as well as local Pet stores/doggie washes. Future customers would be middle to upper income families, as well as singles whom do not have the time to find someone to watch their dog for a few days, and want their dog to be well taken care of. Psycho-graphically it would definitely be individuals whom expect great care of their dogs, and want the best for them. They would expect their dog to come back relaxed and revitalized to their fullest potential. As we all know, dogs can get stressed out very easily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment