Google Analytics

Monday, November 18, 2013

Social Media Tools

I actually was surprised at the amount of additional online marketing tools used I have not heard of before! I believe Google+ is an effective social media tool; which is now being integrated through YouTube. So, being able to cross reference both of these social media platforms would be a great way to promote my business, and I would only benefit from connecting the two. Another online marketing tool I would use is Yelp; as a consumer I constantly check out places on the social media tool to see what others reviewed or even to get more info on the establishment. I believe this would help my business, and as customers visit I would make sure to have the Yelp sticker on my business card so clients could check it out. I also think a lot of people get satisfaction writing their opinion about a business because it makes them feel important and relevant. The third additional online marketing tools I would use is LinkedIn. I think adding my career information is important because not only am I building a brand under my name, but it is important to have a face behind it all too. In this way, using LinkedIn could help me connect with others in the industry and promote myself in a new manner (this could also be added to my business card). Lastly, I would chose Tumblr and I know this does not sound very relevant but I enjoy the site and I would keep the theme to my blog about my business as a way to promote it. I think clients would enjoy seeing pictures of the events or to even spend time lollygagging around on my page would kept myself relevant and build a personal connection with the consumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment