Google Analytics

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Marketing Social Media

Write a blog post on how to use marketing on Social Media without spending money. Create several FaceBook posts that include a call to action to encourage people to visit your website, read your blog, and like your page.

There are several ways to market with Social Media without spending money would be to Facebook posts and Tweets. In this way, this is a free advertising to your customers whom enjoy your business and hopefully they will spread the word to their friends about your company. If I were to promote my business by offering a coupon via social media, and a friend did not need it they could give it to their friend. Thus, if the interation with the new customer went well I just made a new one through an already existing one! This same method could be used on twitter and I could promote traffic towards my website to offer even more deals by checking it out. Another way to promote my business through social media would be YouTube. In example, I could make vlogs about my business and what it is like behind the scenes, I could also do product reviews etc. The newly gained interest and emotional connection with the viewer would keep them attracted to me and hopefully result in the customer wanting to check out my business. Call to action posts can be found on my Facebook and Twitter. 

1 comment:

  1. However the only bummer is, that it's nearly impossible for your facebook fans to actually see your posts anymore, without paying. So I am sort of more for twitter these days... Or like you said, using a low budget to experiment.

    ReplyDelete