Google Analytics

Sunday, December 1, 2013

FaceBook Analytics (Optimizing Yourself and the Company)

Well, after about a week checking my Facebook Analytics page it was exciting! I was surprised at the amount of content fellow Facebook Friends were commenting on and it was interesting to see what they found, most interesting. My most liked/commented photo was my Dog Humor "Today has been ruff" picture which I assumed would get the most likes, because everyone enjoys comedy. I also received a video comment from HTD Enterprises (Shout out~!) which I thought was really fun. My most interactive day with consumers was on Saturday November 29th. So overall, it seems people are really enjoying my Facebook Page and the responses I am receiving using the Facebook Analytics page has really helped me. I now understand what I need to concentrate on, or where I need to focus i.e what works and what doesn't work. Insightful!

2 comments:

  1. That's very interesting post! I also would be promoting my brand on the internet so have just started analyzing the marketplace. Found out that most of our business competitors are using social media platform so I am also interested in hiring the best facebook ads Los Angeles service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sankey diagram is a very useful visualization to show the flow of data. Many people create using R or other tools which require you to do some or extensive coding. But PPCExpo provides you a better and easiest way to create the Sankey Diagram in no time without coding only on few clicks.

    ReplyDelete