Google Analytics

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Creating Your Strategy

For Jay's Pet Spa and Hotel I think I will spend roughly around three and a half hours a week on various social media websites. Some interesting points from the lecture and I plan on using will be a communal social media account, Google calendar, and Google Drive. As far as Social Media tools I plan to use will be Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, and Instagram. I decided to chose these tools because I feel they are the most beneficial in regards to my business's social media growth. I will be able to directly connect with users through all platforms and be able to share photos, and other important information on these sites. I plan on doing a contest with a hashtag through Intagram and Twitter, share future and upcoming events with consumers on Facebook, and respond to consumers on Yelp. Now all four of these strategies will be intermixed so I plan to spend a good amount of time on each platform. In the photo below is the month of content I have planned out spanned across various social media websites. Subject to change.  I believe this will help keep my business active, and the growth will be promising. To ensure constant communication with the consumer I have posted Facebook and Twitter status updates twice a week. Deals of the week will be published on Facebook and other social media websites (links to deals) and the instagram photos will provide a visual platform. I plan on adding a Christmas Contest for my followers on Instagram and Twitter which will increase the amount of followers connecting to me through those social media sites. A special 40% off deal on my website during the week of December 9th-15th to celebrate the holidays. I will be actively engaging with consumers on Yelp, though I am sure it will notify me updates and I plan on checking it just to see how everything is going. Lastly, I have a special on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook postings to celebrate the holidays and will offer a coupon to my store as a thank you to my consumers.

Salmon = Yelp
Green = Twitter/Instagram contest
Yellow = Instagram
Teal = Facebook/Twitter Status sync
Blue = Facebook Deals of the Week
Red = 40% off Deal of the Week (Christmas Special)



No comments:

Post a Comment